Cutting Edge Contracting Undergraduate Scholarship
One $1000 Scholarship Award
Our team is dedicated to helping people improve their homes. We recognize the important role education has played in our company’s continued success.
We created this scholarship to empower an undergraduate student who wants to better their own community. If you’re looking forward to using your higher education to give back, we highly encourage you to apply.
One selected applicant will be awarded a $1000 scholarship to be used for educational expenses at the college or university of their choice. All applicants will be notified in June about the selected awardee.
- U.S. Residency
- 3.25 GPA or above
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university and continue to be enrolled in the following academic year.
- Submit your application using the Apply Now button below.
- Applications are currently closed.
- The application form requires:
- Contact information
- Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S.
- Proof of 3.25+ GPA
- A 500-700 word essay answering the following question: How do you envision using your higher education to better your community?
No phone calls, please. Send your questions to cuttingedgecontractingPDX [at] gmail.com.
We look forward to reviewing your essay!
2018 – Melissa Dennis, Pepperdine University