NOBODY DOES CONTRACTING LIKE WE DO
Our In-House Team of Exterior Remodeling Contractors Does Amazing Work:
- Backed by the longest and most comprehensive warranty of any local roofing contractors.
- Using the highest quality siding and roofing products and construction methods.
- On residential and commercial properties throughout the Vancouver and Portland area.
- Guaranteed to exceed your expectations. We want you to be 100% satisfied!
Our in-house roofing team has more than 25 years experience working on residential and commercial roofing projects throughout the Vancouver and Portland metro areas. We’re licensed, bonded, and fully insured. And our installers are ready to put their experience to work for you! Our roofers’ specialties include:
• Re-roofing & Roof Replacements
• Flat Roofing & Metal Roofing
• Commercial Roofing & New Construction
If you’re looking for a long-lasting, beautiful & versatile siding material, you’ll love fiber cement siding from James Hardie. It’s the #1 siding material in America, and the top choice for our customers in Portland & Vancouver.
• Fireproof, termite-proof, and rot resistant.
• Incredibly durable and easily painted.
• Available in hundreds of colors and textures.
We’re an ELITE PREFERRED siding contractor with James Hardie. We’re in the top 0.1% of James Hardie Siding Installers in the entire Vancouver and Portland metro area.
Windows & Doors
When you work with Cutting Edge Contracting’s trained, certified, insured, and experienced windows and doors team, you’ll love our:
• Ability to bring new life to any windows and doors area.
• Precision finish team for the perfect interior and exterior finish.
• Amazingly beautiful and durable windows from a Marvin Authorized Replacement Contractor.
• Window consultants who can help you choose the perfect options.
DESIGN, REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION
Interior & Exterior
REMOVAL, REPLACEMENT, INSTALLATION
Request Your Free In-Home Estimate
DON’T FORGET: FINANCING IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROJECTS!
CONTACT US ONLINE OR GIVE US A CALL @ (360) 558-3236
“Cutting Edge Contracting has great customer service. They walked me through the entire process from start to finish. Their roofers’ work was quick and efficient and I’m thrilled with the results. I will definitely be calling Cutting Edge again!”
“Cutting Edge Contracting is the most talented, professional and knowledgeable company I have even had the pleasure of working with. I will be hiring them in the future for additional projects and HIGHLY recommend this company. Hire this company, you will get the job done right!”
About Cutting Edge Contracting
What sets us apart from other exterior remodeling, roofers, and roofing contractors in the Vancouver area?
OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION
We provide written estimates and are always available to answer your questions.
BEST PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGY
We recommend only the very best roofing and siding materials and always use cutting edge tools and technology.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE & SATISFACTION
We keep our promises, complete projects on time, and produce amazing results you’ll absolutely love.
Our Service Area
Our exterior remodeling and roofing contractors are available to work on homes and commercial properties throughout the Vancouver and Portland metro areas.
We also work in Battle Ground, Camas, Washougal, Ridgefield, La Center, Woodland, Kalama, Kelso, and Longview.
We also work in Beaverton, Damascus, Forest Grove, Gresham, Lake Oswego, Newberg, Milwaukie, Tualatin, and Tigard.
And don’t forget: Our roofing contractors are available for emergency roof work, too. If your roof is leaking or damaged, contact us today!
From The Cutting Edge Experts
Learn the pros and cons of commonly used siding materials, as well as the recommendations of our experienced exterior remodeling contractors.
We’ll answer the 9 questions you MUST ask before hiring a roofing contractor to work on your home. Plus learn the red flags to watch out for.
Asphalt composite? Cedar shakes? Metal? Learn more about these materials. Our roofers share their thoughts on the importance of roofing underlayments.